Hey Everyone! I haven’t posted on here in a while, but I want to make it a regular thing now! Hopefully I can stick to a schedule, but we’ll see 🙂 Anyway, I thought i’d come back with a fun Top Ten Tuesday Post hosted by The Artsy Girl. So without further ado, I give you books with single word titles that I recommend and ones that I want to read:
Ones I recommend:
- Sadie by Courtney Summers (This thriller is one of the best I’ve ever read, especially the audiobook if you can read it that way.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – All the books in this series are amazing, so I definitely recommend the whole series!
- Flow by Kennedy Ryan – A bit different from the other books on this list, but Kennedy Ryan is one of my favorite romance authors, and her “Grip” series is no exception! You don’t need to read this novella to read the rest of the series, but loved it so much so I highly suggest you do!
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer – This is a pretty popular book, but the hype is totally deserved for this whole superhero trilogy. It has high stakes, awesome action scenes, and a forbidden and slow-burn romance! what more do I need to say?
- Heartstopper ♡ by Alice Oseman – This is seriously the cutest graphic novel I have ever read! Charlie and Nick are just so precious, and their story is so fun to read while handling some serious topics throughout.
Ones I Want to Read:
- Vengeful by VE Shuab – I read Vicious and really loved it, so I definitely need to read this one asap!
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman – Summer Bird Blue and Harley in the Sky are some of my favorite books of all time, so I really want to read her debut book!
- Damsel by Elena K. Arnold – I’ve heard really mixed things about this book, but I think I’ll enjoy it because of its feminist themes.
- Rebel by Marie Lu – I loved the Legend trilogy, but I am a bit apprehensive of Rebel. I am still interested in reading it to see where the story goes, but it’s not a priority right now.
- Havenfall by Sarah Holland – I have no idea what this book is about, but the cover is beautiful, so I must read it!