I usually don’t make monthly TBR’s cause I really suck at actually sticking to them, but this month I wanted to try and make a loose reading plan because I do have books I have to complete for reviews or for buddy-reads.
1. The Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins trilogy- I’m doing a buddy read with some friends on Instagram for this series which I’m so excited for! I have read the first book a couple of years ago, but I barely remember anything besides really enjoying it. I’m also really pumped to read the other two books that have been sitting on my shelves for years.
2. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas- I’m so excited for Sarah J Mass’s new book! All I really know about it is that there are all different types of supernatural beings in it! Other than that, I’m going in completely blind, which I do with all of her books.
3. We Are the Wildcats by Siobhan Vivian- I’m actually currently reading this book right now, and I’m liking it so far, but I do have a few problems with it already. I’m curious to see where the story goes. Look out for a review later in the month!
4. Most Likely by Sarah Watson- I have an arc of this book and I really want to read this to post a review, but we’ll see if I’m in the mood to read it.
5. Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar- This is one of my most anticipated releases of the year, and I’m so lucky to have an arc of it! It does come out in August, so I have plenty of time to read it before it releases, but I really just want to read it asap! Also, just look at that cover
So those are all the books I’m hoping to get to in the month of March. I’ll probably read more than five books, but I’m such a mood reader that I have no idea what I’m reading in advance. Let me know what you are hoping to read in the comments!