Hey everyone! With the recent panic over the virus, I’ve found myself with a lot of free time (yay social distancing), but that means I have tons of time to read! So for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl, here are some books on my spring tbr:
1. Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire: I read Every Heart a Doorway back in January and loved it! So I don’t even know why I haven’t read this one yet, especially because it is only about 200 pages.
2. Chasing Lucky by Jen Bennet: I have an arc of this books, so I’d like to read it before it comes out in May to post a review. Also I love Jen’s other books, especially Starry Eyes and Alex Approximately, so I think I’ll really love this one too
3. Lola and The Boy Next Door: by Stephanie Perkins: I’m currently rereading Anna and the French Kiss (for a buddy read) and I’m having so much fun that I want to read this one too! I (shocker) for some reason never completed the trilogy, so hopefully this time around I will.
4. Isla and The Happily Ever After: by Stephanie Perkins: Like I said for Lola, I want to finish this trilogy cause I’m enjoying Anna so much 🙂
5. This Savage Song by Victoria Shuab: This book has been on my TBR for years, and I really want to read it! I also just read a bunch of Shuab’s other books and LOVED them so I know I’m going to love This Savage Song
6, 7, and 8. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo: I read this trilogy ages ago, but I can’t remember how I feel about them. I know they weren’t my favorite books, but I want to reread them to read Six of Crows and then eventually King of Scars. Also the Netflix show looks amazing, and I want to have read all the books set in this universe before it comes out.
9. Supernova by Marissa Meyer: I adore all of Meyer’s books, and this trilogy is no exception, but I just haven’t gotten around to finishing it. I think I keep putting it off because I’ve heard some not so great things about this last book, which scares me. But I still want to finish the series.
10. Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid: I loved The Seven Husbands Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, and this book is also super hyped everywhere so I wanna see what that’s all about. I don’t know if I’m going to like it cause it’s not like the things I typically read, but who knows, I might love it. Also, it’s also being turned into a TV show on Amazon.
So that’s my tbr for this spring! Let me know what you’re hoping to read this season in the comments