For this week’s Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl, it’s all about signs that you’re a book lover! So without further ado, here they are:
1.You carry a book with you wherever you go, whether it is a physical book, e-reader, or an audiobook on your phone!
2. When it rains, you always snuggle up with a cozy blanket, a beverage of your choice (bonus points for tea or coffee), and of course your book of choice.
3. You are the person that all of your friends and family go to for book recommendations
4. If you’re not at home reading, you are either at your local library or bookshop that you could wander in for hours (or maybe even a coffee shop to read!)
5. Saying, “That’s not what happened in the book” when watching the adaptation (from @reading_relish on Instagram)
6. You are constantly talking about, and referencing/quoting books in your regular conversations (from @artsy_bibliophile from Instagram)
7. You can’t pick just one favorite book
8. You stay up way past your bedtime reading (don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone)
9. You probably care more about fictional characters and fictional worlds more than your boring and mundane life
10. You hate lending out your books to people who could damage them!