Today is the last #SixForSunday of the month. I discovered it just this month, and I’ve had a blast writing them. For those of you who are new to Bookworms Anonymous #SixForSunday, or #S4S for short, is a book meme created by Steph over at A Little But A Lot, and each week there is a different topic (all posted on her blog).
Most of these I got on bootube or bookstagram from the various people I follow. So without further ado, here are six books on my tbr recommended by someone else!
- This Savage Song by Victoria Shuab
- Strange The Dreamer by Lani Taylor
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- The Weight of Feathers by Anna Marie Mclemore
I’m planning on reading a couple of these very soon, but who knows when I’ll read them all 🙂
What are some books on your tbr that others have recommended?